Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Used To Earn A Great Living, Now Where Is The Sales Traffic?

I drive by Car Dealerships and wonder where is the sales traffic. I was in the Car Business for 17 years and the crippled economy forced me out just in time. It was easy for Salesman to earn a six figure income selling cars but times have changed. There used to be times where Dealerships would have 20 to 25 sales reps to handle all the overflow of sales traffic but not any more.

It seems as if it is harder for sales to be made because of the pressure on the sales person to make the sale. They are thinking to themselves, who knows when I'll have the chance to get another up. It shows the desperate tactics on the sales person and the sale ends up going sour. Right before I got out I wondered also where the sales traffic went. Is it gone.


Instead of figuring out where is the sales traffic, I decided to get out before it got real ugly.


I needed to find something I could do that would accommodate my abilities to sell. I also needed something that I didn't have to worry about where the sales traffic is. I did some extensive research on the sales aspect of selling and found out the answer was on the internet. I found a home business that was in the Direct Selling Industry that would replace and more than likely exceed my current income.

What I had stumbled across was almost to good to be true. I found that I could start this business with little start up, no overhead expenses, no inventory, no rent, no insurances, no payroll, and no liabilities. On top of all that, replace my current income in a few years and maybe a few short months, depending on how fast I wanted to start.


Where is the sales traffic? It is on the internet and you better get in if you want you and your family to survive in sales.


This new model teaches you all you need to know on how to generate traffic online. Within a few months you are able to generate traffic at the drop of a dime. There are billions of people online per day and imagine tapping into that market all over the world on the products you are offering. What can that do to your bottom line. Could you possibly do that at a Car Dealership?

Learning the new way of selling online will not having you wonder where is the sales traffic. It will have you wondering why you haven't found this way until now. Just as I was. I must say that this does take work, and a lot of it, but if you treat this business like a business, within months it will pay you like one as well. If you are tired of wondering where the sales traffic is you can meet the guy who saved my life financially.

No comments: