Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm So Glad I Chose The Right Home Based Business Correctly.

I did make the wrong choice before choosing the right one. Years ago I started a Home Based Business that was a MLM model that was totally the wrong one for me. After 8 months of being out of integrity I had to let it go. The money earned would have taken me to long to build my business the way I wanted to.


After being out of thousands of dollars in MLM, I still felt the internet was the way I could build the right home based business correctly. After weeks of due diligence I narrowed my choices down to three companies. Two of the companies were telling the same story and the other one just gave the information.


All three were in the direct selling arena in which that's what I realized I wanted to be in because of the income potential. I could do the same amount of work as MLM but make 10 times the income. The right home based business was correctly insight through these companies.


Although the same business models, the two didn't care who joined, it seemed as if they just wanted the sale. When the other model wanted to give the information after you went through the process. Qualifying making sure you were going to be serious and not curious. I did like the fact that I had to qualify to become a part of this group. Less saturation I later found out.


When I got accepted to join and then really seen what my potential was, it was hard to sleep that night. I got started with this company because even after they had my money, they didn't turn their back on me like others. The resources available to learn all the methods to have the right home based business to correctly earn a lucrative income to work from home was definitely in sight for me.


After learning the proper methods to work from home on the internet on my first sale I made a thousand dollar commission. I was so excited because in the 8 months with MLM I only made about $200, and after you factor in my auto-ship, I lost money. After building a team, I also earned $30 per month residual on all my active members.


Fast forward 3 years later, I knew I had chosen the right home based business correctly because the other two companies were no longer in business. You see the other two only cared about the money instead of their members. This company understands the members are what makes a company, and once you create the members success, the company prevails as well.


Take a tour to see if you could build The Right Home Based Business Correctly for you.

No comments: